- The highest rated academic program for children ages 2 through first grade
- 99% acceptance rate into gifted programs
- Facility built around a uniquely structured academic program with specially designed Spanish, art, music, drama, etiquette and physical education curriculum
- Core teachers with over twenty years of love and commitment to European Academy
- Secure environment with a monitored entrance, exit-only external doors in all classrooms, and twenty-four hour video surveillance throughout the campus
At the European Academy of Early Education, children ages two through first grade are exposed to mind-nurturing experiences and developmentally appropriate practices to form an educational foundation that will assist them in reaching their ultimate potential.
European Academy offers a uniquely different educational program. Students move through specially designed and equipped classrooms where they explore and develop an understanding and appreciation for art, drama, music, Spanish, language arts, math, science, social studies, technology, etiquette, sign language, and physical education.
Prospective parents are encouraged to schedule a tour of the facility and program with the director prior to enrollment.
A one-time application fee of $200 is assessed for new students.
A nonrefundable reservation deposit/materials fee of $1,000 is required to secure the child’s spot in their designated group.
All fees must be paid at time of application and contract submission.
To schedule a tour or ask questions, please fill out the contact form below and a member from our staff will reach out. If you need immediate attention, please give us a call at (941) 412-0088.