- The highest rated academic program for children ages 2 through first grade
- 99% acceptance rate into gifted programs
- Facility built around a uniquely structured academic program with specially designed art, drama, music, foreign language/world culture, language arts, math, science, social studies, technology, etiquette, sign language, and physical education curriculum.
- Core teachers with over twenty years of love and commitment to European Academy
- Secure environment with a monitored entrance, exit-only external doors in all classrooms, and twenty-four hour video surveillance throughout the campus
At the European Academy of Early Education, children ages two through first grade are exposed to mind-nurturing experiences and developmentally appropriate practices to form an educational foundation that will assist them in reaching their ultimate potential.
European Academy offers a uniquely different educational program. Students move through specially designed and equipped classrooms where they explore and develop an understanding and appreciation for art, drama, music, foreign language/world culture, language arts, math, science, social studies, technology, etiquette, sign language, and physical education.
Prospective parents are encouraged to schedule a tour of the facility and program with the director prior to enrollment.
A one-time application fee of $200 is assessed for new students.
A nonrefundable reservation deposit/materials fee of $1,000 is required to secure the child’s spot in their designated group.
All fees must be paid at time of application and contract submission.
To schedule a tour or ask questions, please fill out the contact form below and a member from our staff will reach out. If you need immediate attention, please give us a call at (941) 412-0088.